Psychologist Mount Eliza – Compassionate Listening and a Safe Environment
It is possible to bring success, emotional strength and happiness into your life.
It is possible to change how you manage your difficulties and emotions.
Let Karen Tepper Psychologist Behavioural Therapist located in Mount Eliza help you understand patterns, conflicts and obstacles and show you how to become more aware of why you act, react and feel the way you do. You will develop more constructive methods to resolve life’s difficulties and stressors and strengthen your inner resources. As this occurs, you will discover that your life becomes more in tune with your goals and ideals.
If you relate to anything on this list – make an appointment today - Peninsula Clinic Building, 1396 Nepean Hwy, Mount Eliza – you will feel stronger and happier.
- Mindfulness Integration
- Managing personal or workplace stress
- Overcoming depression
- Treating anxiety and anxiety-related disorders
- Recovering from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Healing from sexual, physical and/or emotional abuse
- Learning to handle interpersonal difficulties and conflict
- Improving low self-esteem
- Increasing assertiveness
- Effectively managing and living with chronic pain
- Increasing overall well-being
- Restoring balance in one’s life after a transition
- Creating healthy boundaries and a healthy lifestyle
- Enhancing performance in all areas of life
- Stress-related physical & emotional problems
- Anxiety & depression
- Panic disorder
- Sleep difficulties
- Emotional over-reactivity
- After effects of chemotherapy
Give Karen Tepper a call and together you can decide whether the services provided are right for you.
Karen Tepper holds a Graduate Diploma of Clinical Psychology, specialising in Mindfulness integrated Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Vipassana meditation and has been servicing Mount Eliza, Frankston and the Mornington Peninsula.