Karen Tepper’s career in psychology has included work in a variety of private, community, government and hospital settings. She specialises in Schema therapy and Mindfulness integrated Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (MiCBT) to address a wide range of conditions such as:
- Managing personal or workplace stress
- Overcoming depression
- Treating anxiety and anxiety-related disorders
- Recovering from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Healing from sexual, physical and/or emotional abuse
- Learning to handle interpersonal difficulties and conflict
- Improving low self-esteem
- Increasing assertiveness
- Effectively managing and living with chronic pain
- Increasing overall well-being
- Restoring balance in one’s life after a transition
- Creating healthy boundaries and a healthy lifestyle
- Enhancing performance in all areas of life
- Stress-related physical & emotional problems
- Anxiety & depression
- Panic disorder
- Sleep difficulties
- Emotional over-reactivity
- After effects of chemotherapy
Areas of experience are wide, varied, and include stress and anxiety management (social and other phobias, OCD, etc), depression, grief, trauma, anger problems, and personality issues. Also, problems involving relationships whether it is at home, work, school or facebook!
She is particularly interested in eating and exercise behaviours and how this impacts on psychological well-being.
Call 03 9787 4550 to make an appointment today at our clinic conveniently located at 1396 Nepean Hwy Mount Eliza .